When creating a new report using the Report Builder in Concourse, the system automatically adds what is called an "Employee Filter". This is the drop down that appears when you click on "Additional Filter". When sharing this report with employees that are not Managers of any employees and not in the HR group, they will not be able to see any results in the report (Payroll, Contracts, etc.). Follow the steps below to remove this filter from the report:
- Go to Site Contents and find Report Center list.
- Find required report list item and open it in edit mode.
- Find field “Settings” and copy all content from this field to any text editor (e.g. Notepad ++)
- In the text file find section <Filters>
- In the Filters section find section with name Filter Name="ID" (or it could be Filter Name=”Employee”) and remove it.
Then replace list item Settings field with text file content and save list item.
Note that the filter will add itself again if the report is ever edited using the Report Builder and the steps above will need to be performed again.